This is a comprehensive package that specializes in a complete tour of Ranthambore National park along with Chambal river valley, Fort, museum, local village, and Temple. This package is specially created for those groups who wish to explore more about Ranthambore national park, its history-related places, the culture of local villages.
You will get to know a lot about Rajasthani culture and cuisine as it includes visits to other different sites.
Day 01: Arrive Ranthambore. Evening safari.
After you check in to the resort, you will be served fresh drinks and snacks. You will be taken for a safari post-lunch. After enjoying the jungle safari, you can experience folk dance music and other cultural performances at the resort.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tour - Overnight at Resort
Get up leisurely in the morning and start your full-day sightseeing of places around ranthambore. On the second day, we will cover Ranthambore Museum, Kala Gora Temple which has rich history, Local village tour, Chambal river which is also a great place to see Indian Gharials (Reptiles), and Ranthambore fort. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay at a resort in Ranthambore.
Day 03: Morning Safari - Departure From Ranthambore
Early morning start for morning canter safari in the beautiful landscape of Ranthambore. Post safari come back to your resort. Freshen up and check out of the resort for your onward journey with sweet memories of your tour.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All meals during the stay (2 lunch, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts per member)
- Tea/coffee maker in the room.
- 02-time shared Canter safari.
- Cultural program in the evening at a resort on an alternate day.
- Complimentary use of selected recreational activities available at the resort.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above quotes are quoted considering a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Extra Adult / Child rates mentioned are with an extra bed sharing the same room.
- Refund policies: No refund on cancellation of safaris.
- Check-in time / Check-out time as per the resort's policy.
- Guest need to carry same original ID cards which id no was used for permit booking.
- In case the guest is not carrying an ID card forest department reserves the right to deny entry in the forest.