Ranthambore National Park is the best place where you can spot tigers, deer, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, and many other unusual animals and birds. This tour gives you a glance of Ranthambore park and also provides a luxurious stay at the resort. A perfect place to spend your weekend, this package offers you accommodation of 2 nights and 3 days.
Day 01: Arrive Ranthambore
On arriving you will be given a short tour of the resort along with fresh drinks and snacks. The First Day we keep leisure for acclimatization. Meanwhile, you can enjoy yourself at the game zone or you can go for a short walk nearby village to explore more about Rajasthani culture.
Day 02: Morning and evening safari - overnight at Resort
On day second, you will be taken for an early morning safari in the premium zones of Ranthambore National Park. After returning back to the resort you can enjoy your lunch and leisure time. After that enjoy an evening safari, Dinner, and overnight luxurious stay at the resort.
Day 03: Departure from Ranthambore
On the last day of the tour, you can go sightseeing at the Ranthambore fort and museum. Post sightseeing you can relax and freshen up for your onward journey.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All meals during the stay (2 lunch, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts per member)
- Tea/coffee maker in the room.
- 02-time shared Canter safari.
- Cultural program in the evening at the resort on an alternate day.
- Complimentary use of selected recreational activities available at the resort.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above quotes are quoted considering a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Extra Adult / Child rates mentioned are with extra beds sharing the same room.
- Refund policies: No refund on cancellation of safaris.
- Check-in time / Check-out time as per the resort's policy.
- Guest need to carry same original ID cards which id no was used for permit booking.
- In case the guest is not carrying an ID card forest department reserves the right to deny entry in the forest.